Saturday, December 10, 2016

Instead of Calling Trump Hitler

WAM-20161210-1.

This is the kind of action needed, not just calling Trump Hitler, but trying to stop the harm he will do with his legislation, or decrees. A bipartisan effort. We can't expect to defeat everything Trump does, but we can fight every effort he makes either in the legislature, or in the courts.

[Dick Durbin, Lindsey Graham Unveil Bill To Stop Donald Trump From Ending Protections For Dreamers by Elise Foley. Huffington Post 12/09/2016].

4 Responses.

01. December 14, 2016 at 2:11 AM.

Dervish Sanders: Clearly you are too chickenshit to publish any of my comments.

02. December 14, 2016 at 10:31 AM.

Luke: This is my lying troll Dervish. He send me thousands of vile comments and multiple death threats. I published his admitting to those comments and death threats. Then he complains when I refuse to publish those thousands of comments and death threats. He is an obsessed, evil, sick, self described Christian. Go to his blog. Read his hate filled shit. He attacks multiple people and he has individual blogs for attacking those individuals, including me. Read his hate. If you believe him, please don't bother to read my blog. or comment here. His need for your attention is like a 5 year old and so is his writing. I welcome all serious, mature comments and discussions.

03. December 16, 2016 at 10:54 PM.

Dervish Sanders: Re my "thousands" of comments... Soon it will be millions!

04. December 17, 2016 at 5:02 AM.

Luke: Ah yes, millions. No doubt Dervish will deny this soon.

Hypocrisy: Cut & Paste Luke cuts and pastes an entire article sans attribution.

Copyright 2016 by Luke Spencer. All rights reserved. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. LSHB-88.

3 comments:

  1. Luke is MY troll. He trolled me using the same account (but with the name "Steve" attached to it) for years.

    An example of one of his many troll comments:

    Steve: You are a liar. That has been proven time and time again. I proved it on your last hate post.
    Another hate post here
    Congratulations
    You are a member of the RN, Dmarks, Will crowd of lying, SHITHEAD, bigoted ass holes.
    Aren't you proud.
    You and RN are now butt fuck buddies
    The same
    Two peas in a pod
    Knew you could do it
    (9/9/2013 at 1:54pm).

    Follow the link above. Note the name "Steve" along with the picture of the Border Collie to the Left of the name "Steve". Note that if you click on the name "Steve" that the profile for "Luke" comes up. That's because Steve changed his name to Luke. Luke and Steve are very obviously the same person, although the jackass denies it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re my comment above "Soon it will be millions"... I was making fun of Luke's claim of thousands of comments. Submitting thousands of comments would be impossible. Blogger slows down commenting (and prevents comments from being submitted by computer/automated program) by challenging the commenter with captchas. That doesn't stop Luke from taking what I said literally and interpreting it as a threat to send him millions of comments...

    Luke: Funny how Dervish always has these accusations, but never posts these so called comments. Then claims the ID numbers are the same, but they are not. Now he threatens a MILLION vile comments and no doubt more death threats. This is the kind of evil that keeps him up 24/7 going for months now. What a sad sick person. He tells me he is drunk when he does this and it's usually 3-5 in the morning. Very sad! (12/17/2016 at 9:44am).

    Luke said I was drunk and I went along with it as a joke (said I was drunk in a few comments). I was not drunk, however. I don't drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note that in the comment (above) where I say "if you click on the name Steve the profile for Luke comes up", the name "Paul" now comes up. Luke (formerly Steve) has changed his name again.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.