Live stream Christmas Music 24/7.
4 Responses.
01. December 24, 2016 at 6:18 PM.
Dervish Sanders: FU, you gay hating bigot!
02. December 24, 2016 at 6:32 PM.
Luke: This is the kind of hate I get 100 times a day from Dervish, not to mention his multiple death threats against me.
So on Christmas Eve this is what the self described Christian Dervish has to say.
Thanks for proving me correct again Dervish.
03. December 29, 2016 at 5:41 PM.
Ducky's here: If you get so many comments from Dervish, why not post a few so we can sample the quality of his work?
04. December 30, 2016 at 1:35 AM. Also published on WYD December 30, 2016 at 8:16 AM.
Luke: I have Ducky.
Both here on my blog and at "Who's Your Daddy" blog. Of course you know that.
Your inquiry is dishonest.
Now go read Dervish's comments on my blog.
In fact YOU responded to Dervish with a comment on this blog asking Dervish why he would do such a thing (send 500 vile comments to this blog).
Your question is totally disingenuous.
If you had a blog I could send you all Dervish's comments, but you don't, and you don't leave any other way to contact you.
You are just a professional troll. You are also just another alter ego of RN. Enjoy your fun Ducky.
By the way, I just received a comment from Dervish today saying he is going to attack me with even larger numbers of his vile comments. Dervish is in to attacks using thousands of vile comments and death threats to this blog, both of which he has admitted to, and I posted that admittance also.
Thank you Ducky for proving you support such crap and are of the same shit character.
The "vile" descriptor you use is BS. I have never referred to you using the homophobic anti-gay slur "fag". Which you have referred to me as (see #190 here). Or talked about gay sex acts as you have (as Steve and as TOM). BTW, you were Steve. You know it, I know it. It is simply a FACT. Just find any old Steve comment on my blog and click the name "Steve"... YOUR account comes up. But you ignore this fact because you know there is no other explanation (YOU were Steve and you sent many homophobic comments over several years to my blog). You are a troll.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what makes a troll "professional". You think someone is PAYING Ducky to tell the truth about you (that you are TOM and that you are "The Real Luke)? What paranoid and delusional thinking. I wouldn't call you "professional". I think you do it for fun. Because you are an evil and horrible person who gets his kicks by annoying people you imagine wronged you (The "blog attacking" you wrote about as TOM on Stay A While). I am convinced you have serious mental problems. You need help. Desperately.