This is a post from my WordPress blog Stay A While, along with the comments. I decided to duplicate my WordPress blog posts (along with all comments) on Blogger for posterity. Also because I lost my WordPress password and haven't been able to recover my account. So I just copied everything over and changed the publish dates. Anyway, enjoy.
Subject: I'm going to be rich!

Do you play a lottery game? Millions do, and millions win. There are over 30 States that have a lotto game, and then there are the mega-lotto's that have multiple state groups. These lotto games are making about 2,00 people a year millionaires. That does not include the millions of people who win smaller amounts.
In most cases, the winners take the cash value, which is usually about half of the annuity value. There are the taxes, that usually take about half of the winnings, and other payouts (like ticket seller percentage) but hey, most still end up with a multi-million dollar check, for a few dollars investment.
The odds of winning one of these mega-lotto games, is between 120-160 million to one. The odds of getting struck by lighting is a million to one. But as the saying goes, you can't win, if you don't play.
In the old days the criminals running numbers games predetermined who would win. These days lotto games run by States, are legitimate and under high security. Lottery fraud is usually limited to theft by clerks who sell the tickets. I could not find one example of fraud at the top level of government.
I spend $2 dollars a week on the mega lotto. I don't play the smaller scratch off games. I have won many times, all under $20 a win. The largest payout in the U.S. was 365 million.
America spends about 45 Billion a year on the lottery. Microsoft had gross sales of 44 Billion in one year. Much of this money goes to fund State programs from schools to wildlife. Although, not one State has lowered taxes because of the profits made on the lotto.
I should also mention that over a third of the big winners end up bankrupt within five years. Many have family problems, and for some reason the statics are full of negative outcomes of lotto winners. If you happen to be lucky enough to win, say no to the photo shoot and press conference, and get a lawyer before you go to get your check. Good Luck!
4 Responses.
01. September 9, 2009 at 1:40 am.
Abagale: I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Margaret. http://lotterymegamillions.net
02. September 12, 2009 at 6:08 am.
aileen: I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Susanhttp://dclottery.info
03. February 1, 2010 at 7:23 pm.
Anonymous: Hello! You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments. There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spenton daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.I have been participating in one project for several years, and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog. Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info. P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
04. March 12, 2010 at 1:48 pm.
Anonymous: Good day! Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me, my name is Peter. Generally I'm a social gmabler. for a long time I'm keen on online-casino and poker. Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out my particular opinion on famous gambling projects.Please visit my diary. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion.
| Spelling Errors: lighting (lightning). |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.