This is the first from my Wordpress blog Stay A While, along with the comments (of which there are none). I decided to duplicate my Wordpress blog posts (along with all comments) on Blogger for posterity. Although just the ones (post or comments) where I discuss people attacking my blog (the ones written after I lost my mind, in other words). "Lost my mind" you say? Yes, it is true. Which is why I turned on Liberals (of which I, on this blog, have professed to be) and say they are the ones who "hate". As well as Rational Nation. He is also one of the haters and blog attackers. He is, in fact, the WORST one.
For a list of ALL the commentaries from Stay A While, see here.
Subject: Blog Rules, Information & Consequences.
I do use comment moderation.
I don't post anonymous comments.
If you want me to link your blog, just ask.
You might be asked to qualify and defend your opinions and statements, that goes for regular comments also.
I don't do this for money. I don't post ads, and I won't post your ads.
This is not a "G" rated blog but :
I will delete trolls, spammers, commercials, pointless vulgarities, and other junk, at my discretion.
Attack me with consequences.
Attacking visitors is forbidden and you will be deleted and banned from my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.