The scumbag Dervish Sanders who has attacked my blog with 600 vile emails (including multiple death threats - see my post Republicans Endorsing Clinton - comment section for his admitting to those emails and death threats) ask me why haven't I posted lately. That's funny given he posts very little and when he does post it's never about facts, but about his delusions. Like his last few posts: A post about some composer writing horror music for Trump stalking Clinton, or his post about how gun nuts dream about guns, or his post about how Clinton will die shortly after being elected president. Dervish is a real devotee of tabloid thinking.
A typical hate filled liberal like his buddy RN who cheers him on for sending me death threats, or his buddy Shaw who has stolen multiple posts of mine and posted them to her blog without accreditation (plagiarism) similar to his buddy Dog who has done the same. I guess they don't get enough thrill showing Trump as Hitler, just as they claimed Bush was Hitler. Just as the Clinton campaign used hate to stir falsehoods about Sanders. They just have to have that hate to verify themselves.
I don't think my posting is erratic, but Dervish did motivate me to write this post. Yes, like many Americans, I have tired of this dirty election. What else can be said about Trump whose lies are so obvious and continues, just as Dervishes lies. What else can be said about Clinton's working behavior of secrecy and lies? Clinton will surely have scandals as president given her dishonest working character. The fact that the polls are so close against a demagogue like Trump, just shows how weak Clinton is and reflects how Americans feel about her dishonest character.
Just as I have tired of Dervish. He still sends multiple vile emails everyday full of lies and threats. He writes multiple hate blogs directed at multiple individuals all about his hate for those individuals. Dervish has the exact same character as Trump and how Trump attacks with lies and hate. Dervish and his lying buddies revel in posting the most outrageous garbage and then feeling giddy that they have posted the best "GOTCHA" insult possible, of course, without any truth what so ever. They exhibit the stereotype of what is wrong with partisan America. I guess what bothers them most about me, is I won't join in, in their hate fest. Like Bush said, "Your either with us, or against us". That's a policy of the Clinton campaign. A policy of the Trump campaign that Dervish and his scum buddies follow is making anything the worst ever. Exaggerations without reality. Like Trump says Hillary is the biggest political crook ever. Did he for get about Nixon? It's hilarious!
Anyways, maybe Dervish will be happy now. I wrote this post just because he asked me to, otherwise there is not much to say anymore about this election. Just as there is not much else to say about the Trump like Dervish and his delusional lies. Be happy in your world of hate Dervish and Trump.
| Contraction Error: your (you're). Compound Word Errors: everyday (every day), what so ever (whatsoever), for get (forget). |
What about your delusions, shithead? You're the one accusing people of plagiarizing you, which has never happened. I asked you for proof of your plagarism accusations against Shaw, but you refused, instead responding with a foul-mouth comment in which you said "I'm [not] going all through it again. You lose f*ck head for not paying attention". Moron.
ReplyDeleteFYI, a composer did write horror music for Trump stalking Clinton (SWTD #354), and I did receive an email from NewsMax concerning a contest in which I could win a "dream gun" (SWTD #352). These things happened. They aren't "delusions". Idiot.
As for my post about Hillary Clinton dying after being elected (DSB #55), that is what some on the Right are saying. I was mocking them with my post. I wasn't buying into it, as you seem to think. Dipshit.
BTW, I didn't say your posting was erratic. I asked if you were going to put up another YouTube video. More "and Music" for your blog "Words and Music". As for TOM, you are the one obsessed with "hate". Everyone is "hate filled" but you. I refuse to join in TOM's hate fest. That's why he trolls me. He demanded I hate RN. I went along with him for awhile, but then said I'd had enough. That's When TOM lost it. And later came up with his "genius" plan to come back as "Luke" and make bogus accusations of "plagiarism" against all his enemies. What a dope!
Re the "600 vile emails"... you're going to get AT LEAST 600 more. I'm FAR from done with you. BTW, note the quotes around "600 vile emails".... they are there because I'm quoting you. I've actually sent you ZERO emails. I submitted comments via the comment form on your blog, but Blogger emailed them to you, not me. And Blogger did that because YOU chose that option under "settings". YOU entered your email address into the box labeled "email moderation requests to". Moron. I can't send you any emails because I don't know your address. Unless jbm479@gmail.com is still valid. Should I try it?
ReplyDeleteBTW, YOU are the one who swears constantly in your comments. TOM/Luke = vile. Use of the word "vile" to descibe "600 emails" is another of your lies.
Anyway, shouldn't the title of your post be "Interest in the Election ?"... with a space between the "n" and the question mark? That is how you did it on "Stay A While". FYI, "what so ever" is ONE WORD, "great writer". Ha ha ha ha ha.