This song "Spare Me A Little" is from the great "Fleetwood Mac". It's on the 1972 album "Bare Trees". Not one of their most famous, or commercial songs, but a great song from what I think is one of their best albums.
4 Responses.
01. September 5, 2016 at 11:42 AM.
Dervish Sanders: Ready for another 100 comments? I'll be back around 2am.
02. September 5, 2016 at 11:49 AM.
Luke: Drunk as usual PSYCHO KILLER?
Why do you love to write about killing PSYCHO KILLER?
Stop stealing my posts PSYCHO KILLER!
Typical for an insane PSYCH KILLER to think I'm 5 other people.
I have saved all your PSYCHO KILLER comments.
All your sick comments about killing have been forwarded to the authorities, not blogger.
03. September 6, 2016 at 10:05 AM.
Dervish Sanders: Enjoy the 200 comments I sent this morning? I really outdid myself this time. I promised 100 but delivered 200. And almost all of them concerned murder. Which you might expect, what with me being a "psycho killer". Although in my case a "psycho killer" who has never killed anyone. Maybe I should start with Luke? He seems to be begging to be murdered.
04. September 6, 2016 at 11:26 AM.
Luke: Thanks for threatening to kill me. that's all the authorities need.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.