This is a post from my Wordpress blog Stay A While, along with the comments. I decided to duplicate my Wordpress blog comments (along with all comments) on Blogger for posterity. Also because I lost my Wordpress password and haven't been able to recover my account. So I just copied everything over and changed the publish dates. Anyway, enjoy.
Subject: Liberal Haters.
I'm still getting hate mail from my so called fellow liberals.
Those of you who read the last post on the hate tactics being used against me saw the threat I received from Beach Bum (Sue's buddy) and the other comments from those who are getting the same treatment from Sue and her minions.
Now Sue is making fun of my serious illness on her blog.
She wishes me death, nice.
Shows what a real despicable, hate filled person she is.
And those like John M., Beach Bum and the rest of her minions obviously agree with that kind of hate filled behavior.
I love the MADE UP comments she posted that I supposedly wrote.
A very hate filled sick mind.
And those who approve of her tactics, are no better.
All because I told Obama to get off his fat ass.
She is worse than any Republican.
I guess people enjoy her swear word, name calling comments she leaves at any blog she visits. That's her hate filled style.
And these open minded(?) liberals defend her words and actions.
If you can't see the wrong in her behavior you should talk to your mother’s about it, because you need direction on what’s right and wrong.
2 Responses
1. September 28, 2011 at 12:32 pm.
RealityZone: Welcome to the club.
Consider it a badge of honor.
Truth to power is fighting the good fight.
The Obusha fan club believes war is good as long as a dem is in office.
They do not hold his feet to the fire.
Instead they wash his feet with the same blood, sweat, and tears that were shed for the W/Cheney crimes.
Many on the left, far left [ me] have been shunned, and thrown under the bus by these Pavlov Puppy blogs.
The O team throws them a bone, and they fall right back in line.
Obusha is in full campaign mode.
Expect more of this behavior from the wannabe left.
They can not come to terms with the fact that they were Bamaboozled.
So instead of facing reality they stay in their comfort zone.
O was the Manchurian Candidate.
Now he is their "war of choice" president.
Many people from the left have seen the light that shines through his teflon.
This is from the Black Agenda Report.
http://www.blackagendareport.com/content/barack-obama-vs-those-craaaazy-republicans-he-lesser-evil-or-more-effective-evil
2. October 4, 2011 at 4:28 pm.
Just the Facts!: Tom,
I saw your link on Dubyas blog and made the jump.
In order to be clear in my position, I am a conservative. l am posting to wish you harm. I am posting this because as a conservative I am stunned on how mean and viscous the left can be when then feel one of their own has gone off the campus. It is as you stated.
What also stuns me is how for the last 18 months left leaning blogs have been blasting the President for not being tough or left enough. On these blogs I stated several times they would in the end, become buddies and useful tools in the Obama campaign in 2012. Just as i predicted this has happen.
What I didn’t predict was what you experienced for giving your view that was in the smallest bit, not flattering to the President.
I always thought it was the liberal who had an open tent view of the world while the conservative was painted as being closed to all but a few. But your experience and from what I have seen of the Occupy Was Street movement, there is little margin if any at all for different view points within the landscape of the left. So much for liberal inclusion and diversity of all people!
I fear the progressives, left and liberals are being uses as tools to gain the political goals of the President and his small group of handlers. Goals that 18 months ago, the left was not happy with. Goals which I really beleive are self serving.
Anyway, I wish you a healthy and happy fall.
Thanks for letting me post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.